French Credit and Collections Coordinator |Multinational Company in North Dublin| 40K+benefits
An excellent opportunity has become available for a French Credit and Collections Coordinator job in North Dublin. This will give the successful candidate the chance to manage all aspects of the credit and collection process and will also give plenty of room for progression. This is a permanent position.
Responsibilities for this French Credit and Collections Coordinator job will include:
- The collection of all receivables in line with agreed credit terms.
- Ensure monthly reporting of all receivables, while assisting the AR department.
- Ensure KPI targets are met and cash collection carried out efficiently.
- Facilitate AR dispute resolution and arrange internal escalations
- Monitor & action orders on credit hold on the daily basis
- Perform assigned daily, weekly and monthly reporting tasks
The Requirements for this Credit and Collections job:
- Credit exposure/credit line management experience essential.
- EMEA B2B exp. in a multilingual environment required.
- Fluent French.
- Cash Application experience.
- Previous Collections experience with a knowledge of ERP systems.-SAP/Oracle.
- Experience working in a Multinational environment/SSC.
If you have the required experience for this position, please submit your CV or contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744694 or email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.