Treasury Payments Manager
Salary Compeditive €75k to €80k+ Benefits
Working for a leading International Company.
- Keen interest in evolving payments landscape and emerging business models.
- Strong compliance and procedural focus.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple activities with competing deadlines.
- Ability to deal effectively and tactfully with Central Banks and senior management.
- 10 years’ experience in treasury operations or international payments.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the day to day functioning of a multi-currency payment ecosystem.
- Scheme compliance experience an advantage
- Experience in managing large value (€5-10 billion) Direct Clearing processes (TARGET2/CHAPS) a distinct advantage.
- Strong IT, payments, SWIFT messaging and banking infrastructure knowledge.
Please contact Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or e-mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.