This is a permanent, new position with my client due to continued growth. The client is a global leader in the design, engineering and manufacture of network products for infrastructure and construction markets.
Based in the Roscommon site, the successful candidate will report to the Director of Operations (Ireland), they will be responsible for developing direct reports and support developments.
- Providing leadership and training for the workforce to promote a world class safety culture.
- Delivering future site strategy ensuring a drive to business and operational excellence.
- Accountability for identifying and sharing lessons learned from site incidents.
- Delivering tactical change as and when necessary to meet business needs, capacity adjustments, management and alignment of employees.
- Ensuring collaboration and being the point of contact for Business Directors, Managers and Team/Functional leaders for advice, innovation, guidance and change control.
- Ensuring site adherence of company policies, procedures, processes and statutory requirements.
- Setting and achieving site KPIs.
- Ensuring all materials are processed to deliver products that meet design and customer specifications.
- Creating and working to approved budgets.
- Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders across all sites as appropriate.
The ideal applicant must have experience in an operational role at a senior level with multi-site responsibility and preferably within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- In depth experience with integrated MRP/ERP systems
- Knowledge of current Health, Safety and Environmental Legislation
- Experience in Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental Management
- Knowledge of Business process auditing
- Experience in leading and coordinating multiple projects
- Lean manufacturing in practice
- People management and development
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in all MS Offices packages
- Cross cultural influencing skills
- Ability to build networks and build effectives teams
- Strategic mindset with an ability to manage complexity and be customer focused
- Willingness to be flexible and to work across all sites.
- English and Mathematics at leaving cert or equivalent is essential.
- Degree level qualification or equivalent in an Engineering or Technical field including Operational/Production Management is desirable.
For more information, please contact Emma on 091 455 307.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.