Senior Quality Compliance Analyst
An expanding pharmaceutical client of mine based in Co. Mayo is looking for a Senior QC Analyst to join their site. You will be responsible for all QA Activities regarding commercial, clinical and development activities onsite.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Manage key quality system elements.
- Inspection Management.
- Coordinate site quality plan and ensure plan execution.
- Manage site quality risk management program.
- Display competence to drive forward the quality processes onsite.
- Represent the Quality function for commercial activities.
- Provide guidance relate to quality activities in support of NPI and strategic projects.
- Maintain strong relationships with management and colleagues in the business units, support functions and the quality site.
Requirements for the role:
- Strong communication skills.
- Organisation is key.
- The ability to influence, manage and mentor a team.
- BSc Hons Science qualification or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3+ years' experience in a similar role in the Pharma or Medical Device Sector.
For more information, please contact Emma on 091 455 307.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.