Opportunities available on a permanent and defined term basis with a medical device company based in Galway.
Benefits: Bonus, healthcare for you and your family, defined career progression plans, pension scheme, very active sports and social club.
- You'll be responsible for the design and development of next-generation minimally invasive medical devices for the treatment of valvular heart disease.
- You will be part of a close-knit team within a dynamic New Product Development organisation specialized in transcatheter heart valve system development.
- Under limited supervision/guidance, compile, analyse, and report operational, test, and research data to establish performance standards for newly designed or modified products, processes, and materials.
What you need:
- Level 8 Degree in a relevant Technical Discipline, preferably Mechanical, Polymer, Materials or Biomedical Engineering.
- Strong R&D/technical experience preferably in the health care industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with proven leadership abilities.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
For more information, please contact Emma on 091 455 307.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.