Process Development Engineer - Galway
Would you like to work for a company that places their employees and saving lives at the forefront of the business?
With an excellent reputation in Galway and across the world, this company offer immense career progression opportunities, along with flexible working times, healthcare for you and your dependents, an active sports and social club heavily involved in giving back to the community and chosen charities.
You will be set up for success with great mentors/leaders, a diverse team and exciting projects to focus on - like Structural Heart for example!
- Analyse processes, products, materials or equipment specifications and performance requirements.
- Troubleshoot new products/processes working closely with product development.
- Summarise, analyse and draw conclusions from test results leading to effective technical resolutions.
- Influence others in a positive light to achieve and demonstrate best practices.
- Demonstrate the ability to work effectively under broad supervision.
- A Level 8 degree in Manufacturing Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or equivalent.
- Ideally 3/4 years experience in the medical device, pharmaceutical, food or automotive industry.
For more information, please contact Emma on 091 455 307.
Note, candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.