Senior Quality Compliance Analyst | Mayo
Our client, a pharmaceutical company based in Co. Mayo are looking for a Senior QC Analyst to join their team. You will be responsible for all QA Activities regarding commercial, clinical and development activities onsite.
- Excellent Salary
- Shift allowance
- 20 days Annual Leave + one extra company day
- VHI for candidate and dependants
- Contributory pension scheme
Responsibilities of the job:
- Manage key quality system elements.
- Inspection Management.
- Coordinate site quality plan and ensure plan execution.
- Manage site quality risk management program.
- Display competence to drive forward the quality processes onsite.
- Represent the Quality function for commercial activities.
- Provide guidance relate to quality activities in support of NPI and strategic projects.
- Maintain strong relationships with management and colleagues in the business units, support functions and the quality site.
What we would like you to have:
- BSc Hons Science qualification or equivalent.
- 3+ years' experience in a similar role in the Pharma or Med Device industries.
- Clear understanding of working within a regulated environment
- Familiarity with the Irish quality regulations.
- Develops, assures and maintains the quality of products and processes, including standard procedures, quality audits/review, process reengineering etc.
If you are interested in this job and are a suitably qualified and experienced Senior Quality Compliance Analyst, please contact Aaron Long at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749 264 | E: email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.