What’s the job Opportunity?
As a Quality Manager, you will make sure product or service of the organization is fit for purpose, consistent and meets both external and internal requirements. My client is a medical devices company with over 40 years expertise.
The Day-to-Day of the job
- Planing and monitoring internal audit schedule
- Developing & implementing Quality systems
- Ensuring that processes meet with ISO and AS requirements.
- Assessing product specifications and customer requirements and ensuring they are met.
- Agreeing in-house standards for quality
- Supervising the programme of internal auditing and calibration.
- Managing quality issues to ensure timely and effective corrective actions to prevent re-occurrence
- Providing validation expertise to maintain validated status for the facility.
- Maintaining an understanding of cGMP regulations
- Coordinating validation activities to ensure schedule adherence and compliance.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3rd level Degree
- Good understanding of ISO 13485
- 8 + quality experience in manufacturing
- Experience in Quality management, including quality systems management.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.