New role in for a French speaker, looking to develop their career in supply chain and inventory management. This is an exciting opportunity with a leading pharmaceutical client based in Cork.
The role of French Order Management (Supply Chain Function) within the supply chain team involves the managing and control of all inventory and replenishment activities to ensure supply to distributers and our patients is maintained at the highest level. The analyst will develop strong relationships with market affiliates, drive continuous improvement and develop solutions that will meet and exceed customer requirements.
- Run interfaces with LSP and ensure orders have been integrated in SAP
- Manage, track and resolve Tier 2 disputes and route to local affiliates when required
- Interact with local quality department
- Support operational metrics and SLA reporting
- Liaise with internal contacts including Finance, Sales and Marketing, Manufacturing and Distribution
- Liaise with external partners including logistic service providers
- Act as a power user for O2C Supply Chain Management
- Propose and implement standardization for SCM processes
- Degree level qualifications in business discipline essential
- Procurement & Supply Chain management specialisation preferable
- Min 2 years of Supply chain /Customer service
- SCM functionality is highly preferable
- Fluent English and French Speaker (native/non-native)
Please call 021 235 9144 or email TJ on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.