Credit Risk Analyst | 40k
My client, a multinational manufacturing company based in North Dublin are recruiting for a Credit Risk Analyst.
- Direct and manage the extension of customer lines of credit.
- Deliver on credit risk annual performance goals and long-range planning.
- Support strategic management objectives/initiatives.
- Coordinate activities with other internal departments to support business development strategies while maintaining visibility and control of credit exposure and risk across their countries.
- Maintain a high level of expertise regarding the economic and commercial environment of our markets.
- Minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience
- Experience in dealing with multi location teams
- Credit management in international markets experience
- Strong Systems Experience – Oracle or SAP
- Strong Process Experience
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.