Team Leader - Mortgage knowledge
Competitive Salary - €50,000 + bonus structure
Permanent Position - Dublin
The successful candidate will provide day-to-day leadership, direction and act as a point of escalation on the ASU Team.
Responsilbilites include but not limited to;
- Coach, develop, drive, motivate and influence Team members
- Devise own strategies to improve and change performance in the Team
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert in the area of mortgage arrears, internal procedures and Central Bank compliance
- Design, deliver and evaluate training programmes on a range of topics to new hires and existing team members
- Conduct case reviews with Team members to ensure cases are being managed to a high standard, presenting feedback to Senior Team Members
Your Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous Team Leading experience
- Previous experience in an ASU/Mortgage/Collections/Asset Management function
- Excellent PC skills (use of database, Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook).
- Knowledge of relevant regulations: CCMA/MARP/CPC/SME
For more information on this position please contact Noirin Kerr on 01-4744606 or email your CV to email@example.com
Noirin is a Banking and Financial Services Recruitment Consultant at Sigmar Recruitment
For more vacancies, please visit https://www.sigmarrecruitment.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.