Accounts Receivable Specialist - €30k - €32k Perm + benefits
As a member of the Accounts Receivable team, you will work with the AR Manager, and the wider Finance team.
- Issuance of invoices and debtor statements to clients in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring appropriate approvals have been obtained.
- Collection of payments from clients and follow up where payments terms are not complied with, including designing and agreeing remediation plans on overdue debt.
- Allocation and posting of receipts to aid bank reconciliations
- Work with the AR Manager to achieve the KPI’s of the Accounts Receivable team.
- Maintenance and reconciliation of internal accounting ledgers & records
- Aiding resolution of queries on invoicing, both internally and from clients,
- Preparation of supporting materials to back up certain invoicing
- Managing Timesheets requests.
This role reports to the AR Manager, but will work closely with the Head of Finance.
You will have a strong commerical acumen, a team player, strong communication, leadership skills.
Min 1 years experience in an accounts receivable position required.
To apply: Attach CV - email@example.com or call Aoife in Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744691.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.