I'm working with a very progressive Irish SME to hire their next Financial Controller to be based in their HQ and work closely with the Company Directors on both commercial and financial aspects of the business and their continues growth in a rapidly grpowing and competitive market.
My client have been impressed so far with people coming from a very strong Accountancy background within FMCG, Retail & Pharma but this is not a strict requirement. The role requires someone with not only strong and technical Accountancy skills but a real ability to put on their 'Commercial Hat' without being daunted by this prospect.
The package available for the right candidate is very open but at the moment the maximum total package would be around 75k (80k max).
You will be based in the Company HQ in Waterford with an Accountancy team of 3 and around 40 employees in total based within their HQ.
- Monthly management accounts
- Budgets, Forecasts, Cash Flow Projections etc.
- Strong partnership with the Board of Directors in reviewing company performance, costs, improvements etc.
- Mentorship and development of Accounts team
- Contribute to strategic growth of the business
- Comfortable maintaining realtionship with auditors, banks, revenue etc.
- Adapt to the changing needs of the business
- Excellent IT skills and an interest in improving processes and procedures
Call me now on 021 484 7134 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.