Dublin City Centre
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic, confident and self-starting individual.
- Production of financial projections
- Production of cash flow forecasts
- Manage the accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Ensure all weekly KPI reports and management information reporting is complete, timely and informative.
- Drive the cost optimisation agenda across the overall organisation.
- Support all Departments with value add financial and management information
- Implement and oversee efficient stock control procedures
- Monitor and advise on the profitability of the operations under your remit
- Manage the annual audit process
- Drive process improvements and automation within the Finance department.
- Seamlessly integrate acquisitions into the companies reporting and ways of working structures.
- Complete ad hoc projects as required, providing commercial and financial support to the business.
- Ensure all finance related IT systems are properly used and implemented.
For further details, contact in confidence Ger Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 or forward your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.