My client is a company that specialise in the distribution of Electrical and IT Infrastructure products. This is a full time permanent role and is based in Dublin 24. The Salary is €26k - €33k DOE
The duties of the job:
• Obtaining quotations from suppliers, analysis and reporting of data
• Processing of purchase orders
• Expediting of purchase orders
• Executing returns
• Reporting on stock, pricing and other purchasing activities to purchasing supervisor
• Organising incoming deliveries where necessary
• Assist within the department in ensuring all administration to the required standards
• Answering incoming calls part time and passing to relevant dept.
• Other General duties as requested
Attributes / Skills
• Good analytical and organizational skills
• Ability to work both independently and within a team.
• Ability to work under pressure
• Detail oriented, pro-active and self motivated with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Problem solving abilities
• Experience preferably but not essential
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good writing skills
• Good computer skills including MS Office Excel
• Strong desire to learn
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.