A global leader in real estate is looking for an Interior Designer to join their team in Dublin.
Our client is looking for an Interior Designer to:
- Plan, review samples and select all finishes, lighting, millwork, FF&E and Art for a range of projects.
- Produce accurate drawings for a range of projects.
- Maintain the budget and schedules for multiple projects at a time.
- Making design decisions for HAPG Portfolio.
What You Need to Have To Succeed
- Degree or Diploma in Interior Design.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in high-end residential projects.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud and AutoCAD.
What You Get
The successful individual will get a competitive salary, benefits package and the opportunity to work with a leading global real estate company.
What You Need to Do
In order to apply for this job, click ‘apply now’, or contact Eimear Rooney directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (01) 4744665.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.