A media company in Dublin Side is looking to recruit for an AR Specialist.
The main duties:
- Producing and sending invoices and debtor statements to clients in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring appropriate approvals have been obtained.
- Collection of payments from clients and follow up where payment terms are not complied with, including designing and proposing and agreeing on plans on overdue debt.
- Dealing with various queries on invoicing, both internally and from clients.
- Preparation of supporting materials to back up certain invoicing.
- Allocation and posting of receipts.
- Work with the AR Manager to achieve the KPI’s of the Accounts Receivable team.
- Maintenance and reconciliation of internal accounting ledgers/records.
- Mobile Phone analysis for the relevant departments.
- Managing Timesheets requests.
- 12 months experience in AR
- Have a Positive can-do attitude and be open to change
- Excellent written & oral communication skills, including the ability to think on your feet and respond directly to challenges
- Can build strong and mutually beneficial working relationships across your team, peers, and clients
- Proficient in Excel
If this sounds like you email your CV to Justyna Pinkowska firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.