A leading company that specialises in Water Purification Systems is looking for a Projects Contracts Engineer to join their growing team. This is a field-based role covering the ROI with occasional travel to the UK. **Applications must have water purification/water treatment experience!
The Projects Contracts Engineer is to develop, implement and review contracts, make sure that best practices are applied on any given project, and to make all the revisions available to all the parties involved in the project.
The duties of the job:
- Plan and work on all aspects of the installation, commissioning, validation and client handover of Water Treatment Plants
- Work in the areas of water systems and treatment plant, master planning and project delivery
- Project delivery of clean water treatment plants, typical applications being hospital water systems, industry, municipal, pharma and recycling water systems with payback evaluations
- Coordinating and adjusting the work effort within the project team to ensure project work is completed on schedule and within allocated budget
- Execution of project design (management of resources within constraints of project budget and schedule), and culminating with management of bid and construction phase engineering service support
- Maintain regular and constructive communication with clients and project team members
- Simultaneously managing multiple projects and clients
- Independently coordinating the work of commissioning engineers and sub-contractors throughout the project's execution
- Compiling post project completion documentation
- Establish and maintain client relations
Requirements of the Job:
- You will have a degree in with a 2:1 minimum degree in Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Work in the areas of water systems and treatment plant evaluation, master planning and project delivery
- Strong detail-oriented work style, excellent oral and written communication skills, and an accommodating and proactive attitude
For more information about the company and role you can contact me directly on 01 4744652 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.