Accounts Receivable Specialist | Media | South Dublin | 30-32k
My client, a fun and innovative media company is currently seeking to hire an Accounts Receivable specialist to join a fast-growing department within the organisation.
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years control experience working within a busy finance function.
• €30,000- €32,000 + benefits
• South Dublin
To be considered for the role of Accounts Receivable job in Dublin you must meet the following criteria:
• 1-2 years of proven experience in an accounts receivable or debt collection position or similar.
• Excellent Communication skills and ability to work within a team.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Strong Organisational skills with the ability to multi task.
• Maintain large client base and ledger.
• Work with the AR Manager to achieve the KPI’s of the Accounts Receivable team.
• Collect client payments in accordance with payment due dates.
• To carry out daily credit control procedures in an efficient and effective manner, ensuring overdue debts and bad debts are kept to a minimum.
• Monitoring the processing of receipts and payment arrangements to ensure customers are operating within the agreed payment terms.
• Building and maintaining relationships with key internal and external clients.
• Liaise with clients and internal departments to ensure all client issues are handled efficiently and effectively.
• Respond in a timely manner to requests for information from internal departments.
• Preparation of Revenue management reports (weekly and monthly).
• Liaise with customer service department on Revenue processes and cases and provide training as needed.
For further details on accounts receivable jobs in Dublin, contact in confidence Ger Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 or forward your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.