A leading company that specialises in Water Purification Systems is looking for a Commissioning Engineer to join their growing team. This is a field-based role covering the ROI with occasional travel to the UK. **Applications must have water purification/water treatment experience!
This is a full-time permanent position and the salary is €45k – €48k DOE + Bonus of up to 20-40% + benefits.
The Duties of the job:
- Ensure the equipment is working to the design specification.
- Work in the areas of water systems and treatment plant evaluation, master planning and project delivery.
- Ensure equipment is operating in a safe manner
- Creating and carrying out test and validation procedures.
- Problem solving and excellent diagnostic abilities.
- Working to tight deadlines and within set budgets.
- Liaise with installation and project engineers.
- Preparation and completion of IQ/OQ and PQ, validation and commissioning documentation.
- Client and end user training.
- Provide technical support.
- Make improvements and offer advice on operational procedures
Requirements of the job:
- Must have previous water purification/water treatment experience.
- Background in mechanical and electrical engineering design and commissioning.
- A relevant degree in an engineering discipline such as electrical, mechanical or instrumentation is required.
For more information about the role or company you can contact me directly on 01 4744652 - email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.