A World Leading Pharmaceutical Company are hiring Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Operatives to join their team in North Dublin team. **Previous Tableting experience required** (12-month contract)
Salary €30,000 - €35,000 | Shift bonus 20% - 25% | No weekends
As Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Operative
you'll be working in the tableting department. Your primary focus will be on blending, compression and granulation. You'll operate Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Equipment and will comply with GMP standards and SOP’s.
Day to Day
- you will perform samples
- you will execute machine changeovers
- you will set up, clean, operate and maintain equipment
- you will perform master cleans
- you will be working in a state-of-the-art facility.
- 1+ year Pharma experience
- Exposure to pharma/manufacturing equipment
- Tableting Experience [blending, granulation and compression]
- Leaving Certificate
Excellent career opportunity. World Class Facilities. Weekends free.
Apply to Evan Long TODAY - send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 4744636
There will be a 1 stage face to face interview process.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.