Looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician for an Automotive company in Co. Leitrim. In this role you would be supporting a highly automated production line.
- Build upon and improve existing process design to optimize process
- Drive yield improvement through effective planned maintenance and fast response to repair issue
- Provide input on equipment installation, total preventative maintenance
- Calibration of Equipment
- Using PLC programme to diagnose technical faults and problem resolution
- Diploma in Industrial Automation, Mechanical/Electronic Engineering, or equivalent trade qualification an advantage
- Should have at least 2 years high volume manufacturing experience, with a working knowledge of special purpose equipment and pick and place systems
- Working knowledge of PLCs, pneumatic systems and actuators, AC & DC motors and controllers
- Must be available to work shift
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team, work under pressure and to deadlines
- Demonstrate a logical approach to problem solving
- Must be computer literate
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 091 455 300 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.