Job Title: HR Program (Project) Manager
Contract type: Permanent
Type of organisation: Global, Med Device
Size of HR function: 60+
Location: East side of Galway City
Our client, a Medical Device company, are seeking an experienced Human Resources Program Manager with a demonstrated history of working in the medical device/manufacturing industry.
The ideal applicant will be skilled in Business Process, HR Consulting, Business Process Design, Project Management, IT Strategy and Management.
You will lead and participate in various HR projects and initiatives within the organisation.
Here follows some of the official Job Description for the role, for a more detailed version please contact Louisa at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enable the roll out of HR processes including performance, reward, Organizational & Talent planning etc.
- Lead and facilitate continuous improvement of HR Business Partner activities across a variety of specialisms.
- Collaborate efficiently with internal HR experts.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED:
- Degree level Qualification within a HR discipline.
- 7+ years HR experience
- Master’s degree and 5+ years of progressive HR experience.
- Exposure to high performing organizations, including best practices in Human Resources
- Prior HR Partnering experience within manufacturing environments within the medical device or a related healthcare industry
- Strong communication and influencing skills demonstrated by communicating with senior internal & external customers.
To apply for this position please contact Louisa Poinboeuf at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455308 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.