Accounts Receivable Assistant| International Luxury Fashion Company| Dublin 8| Salary 30K-34K+benefits
A global luxury fashion company are looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their expanding team. This is a great opportunity for someone who is ambitious and looking to grow their career within an exciting company. This person will have complete ownership of the AR process also.
What you will be doing:
- Look after and manage the AR balances and collections of the EMEA markets.
- Perform credit analysis to establish credit terms and limits for new and existing customers.
- Take ownership of collections process.
- Work closely with other teams within business to ensure accuracy of billing etc.
- Timely close of the AR subledger, account reconciliations and own month end process in relation to AR/Collections.
- At least 2 years’ experience with accounts receivable, collections and credit analysis.
- Strong customer service and phone skills.
- Netsuite experience ideally and strong excel skills.
- Ability to compile and interpret financial data.
- Understanding of basic accounting knowledge such as general ledger, customer credit etc.
To discuss this job in more detail, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-4744694 for more details.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.