Trainee Science Recruitment Consultant - Dublin
We are currently expanding our Science Recruitment team and looking to hire a new consultant to join our Recruitment Excellence Program and support the team in managing a busy desk with clients across all industry sectors including pharmaceutical, medical device and diagnostics.
Full training will be provided, and you will become NRF Certified in Recruitment Practice within your first year.
If you are degree educated and have minimum 6 months’ work experience in sales, customer services or science related discipline, we want to hear from you. A desire to develop a career in recruitment and a hunger to be a successful sales person will be imperative for this job.
- You will shadow an expert recruiter and learn how to become one
- You will be exposed to the full recruitment process; including CV screening, candidate qualification, interview prepping, and candidate management
- You will learn how to source candidates on platforms such as LinkedIn, Monster, IrishJobs and on our internal database, and learn to use the platform Hinterview
- You will also write adverts to attract candidates to live roles
- We provide you with access to top tier clients within this vertical market - This offers you the chance to business develop and build your own desk over time and of course, earn fantastic commission for your work!
- You are encouraged to continually build and maintain knowledge of the Science & Engineering industry through market research, attending events, networking and taking part in internal creative projects
- Strong Academic background – Third level Degree in Science related discipline preferred
- 6 months’ minimum business experience, ideally gained in a sales environment where targets needed to be achieved
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Market Knowledge of the Science and Engineering industry
- Naturally inquisitive and a nose for investigating
- Confident communicator
- Commercially minded with an interest in how businesses work
- Results driven with ambition and drive
- Performs best under pressure
What's on Offer?
- Permanent position with exciting career opportunities
- Accelerated commission structure (up to 40%) – with no thresholds
- Access to world class suite of training (individual, group, off-site, on-site and online)
- Regular activity incentives – earn time off, spot prizes and more
- Active sports clubs – yoga, cycling, running and boxing
- Regular social events – work hard and play hard
- Healthy work-life balance
How to Apply
For further information and a confidential chat please contact Dee Sweeney at Sigmar on +353 19619720 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.