Role: Payroll Specialist
Location: Galway City
Our global client is looking to expand its team in Galway, and as such is seeking a suitably experienced, self-motivated Payroll Specialist.
We are looking for someone who has strong verbal and written communication skills, with a demonstrated emphasis on continuous improvement, accuracy and attention to detail.
You must have exposure to or a demonstrated interest in HR processes and procedures also as you will have responsibility for not only payroll but on-boarding, off-boarding, data management and time and attendance.
You must have:
- Qualified to degree level in a relevant area with at least 3 years of HR, payroll or similar experience working with a high volume of transactions.
- Proven track record of managing internal and external stakeholders.
- Process driven, with strong understanding of HR processes and policies.
- Systems experience highly desirable, PeopleSoft/SAP and Taleo, etc.
- Intermediate level MS Office skills are required.
For more information you can contact me in the strictest confidence: Ciara Darcy, Principal Recruitment Consultant – 091 455309
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.