Job: Software Quality Engineer
Contract: Full Time, Contract (12 Months)
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Software Quality Engineer to join a Multinational Company in Galway. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining quality systems and practises, along with promoting a high-quality culture.
- Ensure the quality of software is in compliance with corporate policies.
- Ensure software validation practices are exercised across all departments to provide high quality processes and products.
- Review and approve quality plans, protocols, systems and software design specifications.
- Ensure validation studies are adequately recorded, documented and carried out.
- Ensure all changes to procedures and/or acceptance criteria are adequately controlled, documented and addressed by the Validation Project Team.
- Provide guidance and assistance in the preparation of validation protocols, software design and associated documentation.
- Contribute to Validation project teams and assist in determining project schedules.
The Ideal Candidate for this job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science/Engineering/Software.
- 2+ years relevant experience.
- Ability to work well on your own and as part of a team.
To apply for this position please contact Catherina Forde at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749 261 E: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.