Fast Growing Software Sales company in the TravelTech space with state-of-the-art offices based in Dublin City Centre are looking to bring on board an Account Manager / Relationship Manager to manage key customers in the Netherlands market.
Dutch fluency required
This company sell a travel solution that facilitates booking, engagement and upselling to customers.
In this position, you will be responsible for building a strong relationship with your customers ensuring renewals and retention, with a commercial focus on growth opportunities. You will also be focused on pro-active customer education and encouraging product adoption.
- Managing a book of customers in the Netherlands market
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Renewal, Retention, Growth of accounts
- Customer Education and ensuring Product adoption
- Working to commercial targets
Ideally if you have 2 - 3 years account management / relationship management / customer success management experience within a Software / Online / Tech company. Open to people coming from more traditional travel industry and people with less than 2 years experience who are eager and driven.
- 2 - 3 years Account Mangement / Relationship Management / Customer Success experience
- Software / Online / Travel Industry experience
- 3rd Level Qualfication Desirable
- Drive & Energy
- Fluency in Dutch & English
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further or other Sales & Customer Success Manager roles, please forward CV to Julie Valentine - email@example.com. If you don't have a CV ready just yet, reach out to me on LinkedIn with your profile and we can schedule time for a call!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.