My client within the property sector currently have a requirement for a qualified accountant this role will be more focused on the analytical duties rather than month end duties.
• Reviewing payment run files to ensure they are accurate and complete.
• Checking payments against Budget, Contract Values and PO’s.
• Supporting the timely preparation of Cashflow Forecasts.
• Managing of working capital to determine requirement for Equity Draws etc
• Supporting the preparation of Capital Calls and managing the flow of funds
• Co-ordinating the collation of Quarterly Management Reports.
• Liaising with Service Providers to ensure reports and approvals are obtained on time.
• Reviewing information provided by Service Providers for accuracy
• Review of Quarterly Management Accounts.
• Assist in the preparation of all Investor Reporting
• Management of the annual audit process to ensure the delivery of signed financial statements
• Supporting the preparation and delivery of all Board Packs prior to Quarterly Board Meetings
• Liaising with Accounting and Tax Advisors to ensure all VAT and other tax submissions are accurate
• Qualified accountant with both project finance experience and a strong analytical background
• Coming from property or similar sector would be an advantage
If you match the above requirements send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.