i currently have 2 positions available for accounts payable candidates with 3-4 years experience from a multi-national background. You will have worked within a fast paced, high volume background and also have worked in a number of
key projects within the ap space
• Processes transactions, reconciles and maintains various accounts and ledgers.
• Ensures accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of transactions processed.
• Ensuring all expenses are correctly audited
• Manage the approval process
• Prepare the weekly payment runs
• Answering all vendor queries within SLA
• Vendor account reconciliations
• Manage the aged listings
• Provide support for the VAT returns;
• Assist with finance projects and drive change for process improvement
• Completion of month end tasks
• ad-hoc duties.
• 2-5 years strong AP from a multi-national environment
• Experience with Oracle or similar preferred.
• Detailed knowledge of the Accounts Payable process.
• Good understanding of the importance of internal controls and segregation of duties.
If interested in this role and would like to hear more send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.