A large multinational in Kildare is seeking a part qualified accountant to join their finance team.
You will be a key part in the large European team, reporting into the Group Function.
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts including analysis of accounts, journal postings, balance sheet reconciliations and other month end processing
- Support A level of project work to support integration of new sites onto the central supply chain company, and GL reporting centre
- Work with AR/AP
- Post statutory accounting journals
- Produce monthly margin reconciliations
- Work closely with other EMEA offices in relation to month end
- Assit with year end audit
- Liasis with stakeholders in relation to any queries they may have
- Assist in the reporting of Projections & Budgets.
- Part Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA)
- 2-3 years’ experience in industry is an advantage
- GL experience required
To apply please attach a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 474 4691 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.