Accounts Payable Specialist
Are you looking for fresh start job - wise in 2020? Have you 2+ years experience in AP working in a global company? If so, then I have a fantastic opportunity to world in a global company on a full time basis on an initial 12 month FTC.
I am currently recruiting an AP Specialist for my clients, a multinational company in South Dublin. They are looking for a senior Accounts Payable Specialist to work in the finance department and take ownership over their nominated ledgers and all aspects of the corporate payables process.
The position will require an ambitious, energetic, highly motivated person who is willing to learn and be a part of a hugely successful global company. This position will report to the AP team leader and will provide excellent career progression for the right candidate.
To be successful in your application you must have minimum 2 years AP experience in a large multinational company and experience using an ERP system.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Ensures accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of transactions processed
- Ensuring all expenses are correctly audited in line with policy and loaded to AP module in a timely manner for each entity
- Process transactions, reconcile and maintain various accounts and ledgers.
- Transactions processed and maintained will include; accounts payable, vendor’s invoices, employee expense reimbursements, subsidiary ledgers, statements, billings, and/or other accounting documents
- Manage the approval process including all communications and follow-ups required
- Prepare the weekly payment runs, ensuring accuracy
- Administration of the vendor invoice process and shared email inbox
- Answering all vendor queries within SLA
- 2+ years job related experience processing high volumes of invoices
- Experience with Oracle or similar ERP system preferred
- Detailed knowledge of the Accounts Payable process
If you feel you meet the above requirements for this Accounts Payable Job, then please send an updated and detailed CV for the attention of Emma at Sigmar Recruitment, by applying here on this site.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.