An international legal firm is seeking to hire an FP&A Manager on a permanent basis.
This is a unique opportunity to become an integral part of a leading Finance Team. The FP&A Manager will be responsible for ensuring that key decision makers have the information and analysis available to make the best choices.
The position is based in Dublin City Centre and the salary ranges from 65-70k + benefits.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
• Provision of accurate financial and commercial insights to guide and inform our strategy.
• Preparation, review and presentation of revenue budgets and forecasts for department.
• Work closely with team members in Finance team, Operations & Commercial
• Collaborate with finance team to deliver high quality financial analysis/presentations.
• Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analysing causes of unexpected variance.
• Critically analysing inputs from stakeholders for strategic and commercial purposes
• Preparing variance analysis, tracking actual & forecast performance
• Working closely with executive management and corporate planning teams
• Management of WIP and debtors for department.
• Build financial models to share with the partners.
• Strong commercial focus & drive to succeed
• Previous financial and management accounting experience is required.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.