Financial Reporting - Assistant Manager - €65,000
A large multinational in financial services is seeking a Financial Reporting Assistant Manager to join their large finance team in Dublin. This role in permanent with extensive benefits.
- Full support the Manager in all aspects of the day to day management of the finance team
- financial reporting procedures and controls are efficient
- Serve as main client operational contact for assigned clients during annual and interim financial reporting and audit periods
- Manage the audit process from planning through to completion and distribution for assigned clients
- Prepare and or review monthly regulatory returns for assigned funds
- Review and approve all work performed by team members
- Preparation of Annual and Interim Financial Statements
- Organise and monitor workflow of the finance team
- Lead group audits
- Responding to queries and information requests from clients
- Maintain a respectable working relationship with external clients as well as with internal relationship
- Work on Projects / Ad hoc tasks as required.
Requirements for the role
- Qualified Accountant or part qualified accountant with strong extensive experience in funds , investments / financial services
- 5+ years’ cumulative experience with investment companies / funds
- Strong communication
- People management skills
Please attach a CV to email@example.com or call Aoife in Sigmar Recruitment on 01 474 4691 for more information.
More details on the company will be given after application.
Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.