Senior Server Developer/ Permanent/ Dublin City Centre
Our client, a leading technology company is currently seeking to recruit a Senior Server Developer to join an existing team, working on a number of enterprise solutions projects.
What you will be doing:
- Support and guide requirements/design activities
- Collaborates with key stakeholders
- Contributes to establishment and enforcement of standards and best practices. Focused on efficient, high performance, high reliability/stability experience and architectural alignment of solution.
- Understands and guides others in how to in balance tactical needs with strategic application of platform, application and/or global architectural standards
- Demonstrates the ability to apply lean product development principles.
- Takes the initiative, constantly coming up with improvments and ideas.
What you need:
- 3+ years experience in a similar Java development role
- Experience working with Spring and NodeJS is a distinctive advantage
- Solid experience in latest Java server-side development essential (Java 7 or 8)
- Experience with continuous integration (e.g. Jenkins, Sonar)
- Strong Database knowledge in either SQL or ideally NoSQL (e.g. Mongo)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.