Great opportunity for an experience Azure Security Engineer to join a growing team in Dublin working on a massive project setting up end to end security and working with Azure.
What you will be doing:
- Configure Azure Active Directory for workloads
- Configure Azure AD Privileged Identity Management
- Implement platform protection (35-40%) Implement network security
- Configure virtual network connectivity and Network Security Groups (NSGs)
- Implement Azure Resource management security
- Create Azure resource locks
- Configure encryption for data at rest
- Configure application security
What you need:
- 5+ years of experience in security and compliance management for enterprise infrastructure environments, with Microsoft technology stack preferred
- 2+ years of experience in security and compliance for IaaS and PaaS in public cloud
- EU Citizenship or Stamp4 visa needed
There is a competitive salary package on offer for the right candidate.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.