Job: Could Infrastructure Architect
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Benefits Include: Pension, Bonus, Healthcare and Parking
My client is looking for an experienced Could Infrastructure Architect to join their team in Galway.
- Provide solution leadership for Cloud Architecture
- Support technical aspects of the solution architecture, define design and identify skills & resources needed to develop solutions
- Work with project management leadership to complete projects
- Coach and mentor team members
- Ensure technical solutions are viable and fix issues if/when they arise
- Review and approve project estimates
- Ensure quality compliance
- Adhere to and encourage agreed Best Practises
- Provide feedback to product development organisation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 10+ years design and implementation experience
- Experience of Technical and Operational Design in multiple Infrastructure delivery solutions
- Strong understanding of Cloud Technology
- Experience in Infrastructure as code and automation tools
- Software Development, Scripting and Networking experience
To apply for this position please contact Catherina Forde at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749 261 E: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.