My client a relatively new company within the property sector that’s growing currently have a requirement for a newly qualified accountant with solid finance experience and some exposure to projects and strong analytical skills
• Review of Quarterly Management Accounts.
• Assist in the preparation of all Investor Reporting
• Co-ordinating the collation of Quarterly Management Reports.
• Supporting the Payment Run Process
• Reviewing payment run files to ensure they are accurate and complete.
• Checking payments against Budget, Contract Values and PO’s.
• Following the payment process through each approval stage
• Supporting the timely preparation of Cashflow Forecasts.
• Supporting the preparation of Capital Calls and managing the flow of funds.
• Liaising with Service Providers to ensure reports and approvals are obtained on time.
• Reviewing information provided by Service Providers for accuracy.
• Management of the annual audit process
• Liaising with Accounting and Tax Advisors to ensure all VAT and other tax submissions are accurate,
• Newly Qualified Accountant with an sme background – overall finance and analytical experience
• Strong excel, analytical and report writing skills.
• Previous experience in real estate finance preferable but not essential.
If you match the above requirements send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.