Project Engineer - Water Treatment Installation
A successful and growing technical services company based in Greater Dublin and specialising in water treatment is looking to recruit a project engineer to check on installations at client sites, monitoring quality, schedule and contract requirements.
The job is as an engineering specialist, supervising projects and ensuring that the contract terms address all the client's requirements. The project engineer also consults with technical staff on various products and applications, managing sub-contract labour and suppliers, handling queries from
clients and dealing with any issues arising. A degree of flexibility is required as the job involves some travel and working overtime - overtime payments and subsistence is provided in the relevant package.
The project engineer will ideally have a background in both engineering design and project inspection. They will also be familiar with contract and project documentation, and in this particular role, at least 1-2 years' experience on water treatment projects is essential.
Project Engineer - duties and responsibilities include:
• project delivery in the areas of water systems and treatment plant - e.g. clean water treatment plants, typical applications being hospital water systems, industry, municipal, pharma and recycling water systems
• Coordinating and adjusting the work effort within the project team to ensure project is completed on schedule and within budget
• Maintain regular and effective communication with clients and project team members.
• Managing concurrent projects and clients.
• Coordinating the work of commissioning engineers and sub-contractors throughout project execution
• Compiling post project completion documentation
• The role will require travel around the country and some late evening work
• Degree in one of the following preferred: Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar.
• Proven in the areas of water systems and treatment plant project delivery
• Strong detail-oriented work style, excellent oral and written communication skills, and an accommodating and proactive attitude.
• 3 years approximately overall work experience required.
If you would like to be considered and have relevant experience, please contact Richard Walsh at Sigmar at 01 4744688 for a confidential conversation - or apply using the accompanying link.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.