Senior Compliance Manager – 85-100k – Dublin 4
A well-known mortgage operations firm is looking for an experienced Senior Compliance Manager. Mortgages experience is a bonus but not essential.
As a Senior Compliance Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the company is compliance with all relevant codes and legislation, developing and delivering the Board-approved Compliance programme and reporting to management and the Board. The Compliance programme includes the AML programme
- Identification, analysis and risk assessment of all relevant codes;
- Work with Operations functions to develop and deliver best possible approaches to achieve business objectives
- Ensure AML/CTF risk assessment, policies and procedures are appropriate and implemented across the business.
- Ownership of formal responses to Central Bank of Ireland enquiries and themed inspection reviews/visits.
- Manage the Compliance Team ensuring appropriate team objectives are set and achieved.
- 7+ years’ compliance experience including two+ at management level with financial services;
- ACOI or Audit-related qualification;
Interested to know more? Send your CV to NKatiliute@sigmar.ie or call Neringa on 01 4744633
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.