Project Manager/ Senior Administrator
I have a new contract role with a Faculty in a Dublin college, the role is a senior PM/Admin role.
This is an exciting high paying contract opportunity. If interested Apply today!
In this role you will:
- Play a main role in key faculty projects.
- Support the Dean with decision making, proposals and reports.
- Consulting with internal and external stakeholders and acting on behalf of the Dean in respect of certain matters.
- Develop high level of knowledge in regards to the college policy.
- Undertake other duties given to by the dean.
A ideal candidate for this role would be an experienced line manager, with an appreciation of the wider issues associated with project delivery. A background in finance operations is desirable, as is experience with highly confidential processes, knowledge of GDPR, Freedom of Information legislation and risk management.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.