Credit Risk Analyst | Multinational Company | North Dublin| Salary 35-43K + Benefits
An excellent permanent opportunity has become available for a Credit Risk Analyst job in North Dublin within a multinational business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the credit lines within the regional credit function and measuring and monitoring credit risk.
Duties will include:
- Directly manage small volume, high value accounts, so strong relationship management skills are key.
- Manage the extension of customer lines of credit.
- Reporting- Deliver on credit risk annual performance goals.
- Act as liaison with the EU credit function and global team.
- Maintain visibility and control of credit exposure and risk across different countries.
- Credit management in international markets and experience dealing with multi location teams.
- Advanced balance sheet and P&L appraisal.
- Strong systems-ideally Oracle.
To hear more about this position, please submit your CV or contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744694 or email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.