My client a leading brand within the FMCG sector currently have a requirement for a qualified accountant with a strong manufacturing or FMCG background.
• Lead the completion of the monthly Management Accounts for a number of entities
• Lead the variance analysis on monthly financials understanding the key drivers of performance
• Preparation and review of monthly risks and opportunities on financials
• Preparation & presentation of business performance to senior stakeholders on a monthly and quarterly basis
• Preparation of balance sheet reporting including the completion of all reconciliations
• Budgeting, forecasting and financial planning
• Deliver all costs on plan, ensuring appropriate controls are in place across the departments.
• Support on CAPEX processes and budgets as required
• Manage the roll out of any new systems or processes
• Support on the annual year end Statutory Audit
• Support on the annual internal audit process and work closely with third parties
• Continuously monitor & strengthen our internal accounting control process
• Support the compliance agenda for the business
• Support on stocktake audits as required
• Qualified Accountants with a strong FMCG or Manufacturing background – Must be multi-national exp
• Strong month end, management accounting and analytical experience
If interested in this role and would like to hear more send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.