Property Legal Executive | 40k+
Do you have experience in Residential or Commercial Property Conveyancing?
Do you want access to high-quality work?
A leading law firm are looking for a Property Legal Executive to join their team. This job will have a strong focus on the Conveyancing process with duties outlined below.
Title: Property Legal Executive/Paralegal
Location: Dublin City Centre
Key responsibilities of the Legal Executive:
- Liaising with the Land Registry in relation to applications, registrations and completions
- Following the process from start to finish (pre-contract and post-completion)
- Progressing the Conveyancing process along by ensuring all relevant parties sign off
- Ensuring internal and external parties are kept up to date with processes
- Ad hoc duties as required
- You will be very familiar with the conveyancing process and in particular, have at least 2 years’ experience dealing with conveyancing files
- Strong IT skills with an excellent level of proficiency in Microsoft Office
- You will be a strong communicator who is driven in their approach to work
For more information on this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can have a confidential chat with me about this role on +353 1 4744 683.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.