Senior Compliance Manager Dublin City c.€75k
- Overseeing the compliance function for the Irish Corporate Services entities.
- Providing compliance leadership and guidance to management and relevant staff
- Ensuring regulatory updates on a monthly basis and where required based on changes in regulations affecting the provided services
- Proactively identify situations that may pose significant compliance risk and guides management in the development/reviewing of applicable policies, procedures and business practices
- Providing advice and training on anti-money laundering, sanctions and privacy matters and performs 2ndline review of client AML risk assessments
- 2-3 years previous compliance experience and relevant compliance qualifications
- The Person should demonstrate a high degree of self-reliance and self-motivation and should be able to take initiative for problem resolution
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining high accuracy and quality standards
- Ability to work to and meet agreed deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate integrity in all tasks and functions performed
- Excellent knowledge and experience of AML / Client due diligence / On boarding of clients.
Please contact Paul O'Riordan today on 4744663 or e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
We are professional & Ethical Recruitment Consultants; your CV will travel no further than our email in-box until we have discussed your application in full in regards to this role.
For all our live roles in FS, check out http://www.sigmarrecruitment.com/jobs/banking-financial-jobs/
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.