Financial Accountant – Dublin 1 - Retail – Permanent – 60-70K + Benefits
A leading retail brand situated in Dublin city centre are looking for a Financial Accountant to join their fast paced, results driven team. This person will report into the Financial Controller and will play a key role in the business.
What you will be doing:
- Production of monthly management accounts.
- Providing strong business partnering support to other teams within the company.
- Management of Accounts Assistant and Accounts Payable Manager.
- Assist with project work when required and participate in system implementations.
- Involvement in the year-end statutory audit with specific responsibility for the main trading companies and consolidated group accounts.
- Assisting in annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting.
- Quarterly review of order books for VAT compliance and working closely with the Merchandising team on quarterly order book reconciliations.
- Qualified accountant with 3-4 years’ PQE.
- Strong technical accounting experience with good knowledge of IFRS standards.
- Experience in FMCG/ retail sector a distinct advantage.
For more information on this job, please send your CV to Orlaith Dingley at email@example.com or call her on 01-4744694
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.