Permanent Financial Accountant Job With Well Known Retail Brand In Dublin 1
A well-known Retail Brand who are part of a larger Group have a permanent job opportunity for an experienced Financial Accountant to join their team. This is a great job opportunity for an Accountant with previous experience working in a retail or other SME environment where they have gained relevant experience.
Key duties for the role are as follows:
• Production of monthly management accounts within 5 working days to include P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow with all relevant supporting reconciliations and management commentary.
• Full responsibility for sales, margin, margin support, settlement discount and stock loss analysis.
• Liaison with key brands, including a number of American Fashion brands with significant global sales.
• Ownership of stock reconciliations / compliance and responsible for inventory forecasting.
• Work closely with Financial Controller on annual budget and quarterly forecast submissions.
• Qualified Accountant with 1-5 years PQE.
• Previous retail sector experience preferred; however other SME sectors considered.
• Exposure to both financial and management accounting.
Salary for the role is up to Salary for the role is €60,000 - €70,000 + benefits.
If you are interested in the role, please apply with your CV or contact Sam Breckon at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744664.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.