Role: Our client is a prominent water treatment system provider who are hiring a Field Service Engineer to join their team. As their Field Service Engineer, your job will be to work on the servicing and repair of water treatment equipment in a variety of settings, such as medical and pharmaceutical environments. You will be well suited for this job if you are coming from a hands-on technical background with experience working on water treatment equipment. In return, you will get to join a company with a broad client base as it continues its expansion into different industries. If you are interested in being our client’s next Field Service Engineer, you can find more information below to see if this is the job for you.
- Conducting planned/preventative maintenance and repair of existing water treatment plants.
- Providing customer training and a high level of technical support.
- Root cause analysis/corrective action implementation.
- Carry out work in accordance with the relevant company/customer quality procedures.
- Managing customer relationships with emphasis on strong communication/customer satisfaction.
- Completing all relevant documentation/reports.
- Relevant electrical/mechanical qualification
- Hands on experience servicing water treatment equipment.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills.
- Strong trouble-shooting and analytical skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
If you are interested in getting involved in in the type of role described, apply to Jasper Wiley at Sigmar Recruitment or call Jasper at 01 4744623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.