Sigmar Recruitment is looking for multiple Site Foreman for Dublin and the surrounding area. The required Foreman would be working with a leading Main Contractor in Dublin. The required Site Foreman would have 5 years previous experience working on residential or fitout projects.
The duties of General Foreman:
- Running of the residential or fitout construction program to completion.
- The day-to-day running of the project
- Reporting to the Contracts Manager and or Site Manager
- Working closely with the Site Team Members and Sub-contractors.
- Management of subcontractors/general workforce on site
- Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Liaise with client’s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate
If you are a Site Foreman considering a career move, please feel free to contact Robert from Sigmar in confidence or send a CV. by applying below or contact Robert on 0867808678
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.