The commissioning engineer will be an engineering specialist whose job is to ensure installed water treatment systems operate in a correct and safe manner and will meet the client’s requirements. The main responsibilities will be:
- Ensure the equipment is working to the design specification and is operating in a safe manner
- Creating and carrying out test and validation procedures.
- Problem solving and excellent diagnostic abilities.
- Working to tight deadlines and within set budgets.
- Liaise with installation and project engineers.
- Preparation and completion of IQ/OQ and PQ, validation and commissioning documentation.
- Client and end user training.
- Provide technical support to clients
The commissioning engineer is one of the more experienced members of the team and should have a background in mechanical and electrical engineering design and commissioning. You must have experience previously working within water purification or treatment.
If you're looking to take the next step in your career and join an innovative company with excellent remuneration packages.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.